Q.How about policy & conditions?
Train Ticket is
PRINTING TICKET, The State Railways
of Thailand do not allow date changes or
cancelation via Internet or email. If you wish
to do so, please contact at any train stations
around Thailand. (If the train ticket already
sent out from our office and ticket in your
hand, you can change or refund directly at
Combine Ticket is EXCHANGE VOUCHER, Please kindly show exchange
voucher (send together with train ticket) to local staff of Bus & Ferry
company at Train Station or Pier then, they will guide you to occupy
bus/ferry from there.
- Advance booking can be made with the minimum of 4 days to maximum of 90 days before departure.
(Some destinations, advance booking only allow maximum of 30 days)
- Changing date with same detail can only be permit one time per booking with processing fee of 50 THB per ticket.
(If you change the date at Thailandtrainticket office, we will charge additional handling fee of 50 THB per passenger)
- Handling booking fee is 200 THB per passenger and credit card and debit card processing surcharge is 3.5% of the total amount.
- Changing or Cancellation no less
than 7 days before departure time.
- 20% deduction from train ticket if
refund 7 days before departure date.
- Changing the date can permit only one
time with processing fee of 50 THB per ticket.
(excluding handling fee)
- Lost or destroyed tickets are not
refundable and cannot be reissue.
- Non-Refund for unused FERRY TICKET in
- In case of air conditioning or 1st class
is out of order, refund can only be made directly at
destination station after train stop.
- We do
not responsible for any acts or omissions
made by the State Railways of Thailand
including delays, cancellations, industrial
action, civil strife or natural disasters.